Happy Father’s Day to everybody who has a father or is a father.
Parent’s Murphy’s Law
1. Parenting is a 24-hour-a-day job with no salary, no raises, no promotions and very few
2. Parents are responsible for everything that happens to their children.
3. Guilt and self-blame are occupational hazards.
4. Parents don’t get worker’s compensation or any other fringe benefits.
5. Parents can never retire — even when their kids ask them to.
6. Parents “don’t get no respect” —until they die— and then it’s too late.
—Bruce Lanksy Read more…